Pieces in One Big Chess Game

0 Comments








Coat: JcPenny (Similar) | Sweater: Old Navy (Similar) | Skirt: Belk (Similar) | Boots: Target (Similar) | Tights: Walmart | Lipstick: Wet and Wild Vamp It Up  (Similar)

Hi Loves!!! Today was one of those windy winter days where you can feel the snow on its way. I had no idea the weather was windy and cold until I stepped outside and it was FREEZING! But nonetheless I love taking pictures and actually got some really great shots with the wind blowing my wild hair lol. I recently got a pair of over the knee boots for christmas and decided to pair them with a black and white tartan skirt I got a few months ago. I thought this look would be perfect with an over sized sweater and a cream coat. It feels so good to be back blogging. I hope you guys enjoyed this post, if you recreate this look and add your own touch to it then be sure to tag me in it @officiallyoh.
Whats your favorite thing to do on cold winter days like this?! Leave it in a comment below. Thank you guys so much for stopping by and until next time
XOXO,
Keevie <3



No comments: