Love Yours,

2 Comments

Hi loves!!!! I came across a look similar to this on Pinterest a while back and I loved the color combo so I decide to search my closet and find pieces in this combo. These colors together makes me feel like a boss. Of course you can never go wrong with a red lip and black heels. What pieces makes you feel like a boss?! Let me know in a comment below. Also I film a video today so be on the look for that. Love you guys!! Thank you for stopping by and until next time.

















Blazer: Thrifted (Similar
Blouse: Old Navy (Similar)
Jeans: Levi (Similar)
Shoes: Ross (Similar)
Purse: JustFab (Similar)
Lips: ColourPop Ellaire Lippie Stick (Here)

XOXO,
Keevie <3






2 comments:

  1. Love this look! It is so chic! Whenever I wear my black blazer and pencil skirt I feel extra bossed up!!

    http://teoshahoward.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly love the pop of red colour. Good job.
    Thatnigeriangirl

    ReplyDelete