In The Fast Lane Living Life Without Knowing

0 Comments














Jacket: Target (Similar) | Top: Asos (Similar) | Skirt: Forever21 (Similar) | Shoes: Charlotte Russe (Similar) | Lips: Mac Rebel (Here)  

Hi Loves!!! I'm back blogging after missing a week lol. Today was election day, did you vote? Remember a voteless people is a hopeless people!!!! Anywho lets get into the look. So i'm really into turtle necks this fall and you guys know I can't get enough of black LOL. I decided to pair a turtle neck crop top with a pencil skirt and it kind looks like a dress together. Since it is fall I paired this look with a tan faux leather jacket and a pair of Jeffery Campbell Lita Boots Dupes. I love this look for the fall its great for those fall days that are not too cold or hot. Did you guys like this look?! Let me know in a comment below. As always if you recreate this look tag me in it, I would love to see it. I hope you guys are having an amazing day. Thanks for stopping by and until next time.
XOXO,
Keevie 


No comments: