Big Or Small Save Them All

0 Comments




















Lips: MAC Flat Out Fabulous (Here) | Jacket: Forever21 (Simliar) | Top: WetSeal (Simliar) | Jeans: Levis (Similar) | Shoes: Target (Similar) | Clutch: WetSeal (Similar)  

Hi loves!!! October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I wanted to do a look with pink. I don't have much pink in my closet anymore I used to wear pink all of the time but now you guys know I love love love wearing black. So I thought I would incorporate pink and my style together. I decided to do an all black look with a pop of pink. I've really be loving jeans with cuts on the knee and I couldn't find them anywhere so I made my own.  It was quite windy today so my hair is all over the place. I hope you guys enjoy. Show me some of your pink looks for BCA Month @officiallyoh . Thank you guys so much for stopping by. I hope you are having an amazing day and until next time. 
XOXO, 
Keevie 


No comments: