Hues of Blue

0 Comments










Top: Thrifted (Similar)  | Skirt: PacSun (Similar) | Shoes: Forever21  | Necklace: eBay (Similar) | Bracelet: eBay (Similar) | Watch: Target  | Lips: Limecrime Coquette (Similar)


Hi loves!!!! Today's look is inspired by Queen Bey (Beyonce) and the oh so stylish Rihanna. This is the look I was going for:
But of course you know I had to add my own style to it. My skirt is a little bit lighter than theirs but I wanted to go along with the distressed acid wash look. I paired it with jean shirt and cheetah heals instead of nude. I really love this look for those warm Fall days because the jean shirt will keep you warm and the skirt and heels will keep you cool. I hope you guys enjoy this look, If you recreate be sure to tag me #okeeviastyle. Thats all for now, thank you guys so much for stopping by. I love you all and until next time.
XOXO, 
Keevie 


No comments: