I'd Rather Wear Leather

0 Comments

















Cap: JC Penny (Similar) | Top: Forever21 (Similar) | Overalls: Forever21(Similar) | Socks: Target (Similar) | Boots: GoJane (Similar) | Bag: Forever21 (Similar) | Necklace & Bracelet: eBay (Similar) 



Hi loves!!! Leather is a big trend this Fall yet again. I decided to rock my leather overalls with a sporty look. The boots and over the knee socks added a girly touch to the look and  leather cap just brought this look together don't you think :) As usual everything I have on is super affordable so check out the links above for similar items to recreate this look. I decided to shoot a little late yesterday so some of the shots are taken at night but you can still see the outfits. Any way thats it for now leave your comments, thoughts and concerns below. Check out my beauty channel O'keevia Howard on YouTube and subscribe if you like. Thank you so much for stopping by and I see you next Tuesday!
XOXO,
Keevie


No comments: