Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Review

0 Comments




Hi loves today i'am doing a review on Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant. So if you are like me you want to know upfront if I love this, do I think you should buy this, and am I being paid to say this. So I'm just going to be real up front. :)  Yes, I absolutely LOVE this product. It is quite expensive but I think it is worth the money, I will get into more details about this later. No I am not being paid to say this, I am however a member of ifabbo, whom in which did spend me this product to review. However, all of thoughts and opinions are honest and my own. Alrighty lets get into to this review.

What is Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant?  Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant is a daily rice powder face exfoliate.
What does this product claim to do?  This product claims to leave the skin smoother and brighter. Also help to balance uneven skin pigmentation and help calm the skin leaving it extraordinary clear and refreshed.
Where can I get this product? You can get this product from Dermalogica Website , Ulta, or any store that sells Dermalogica products. Check out Dermalogica's website for more information on where to find this product. http://www.dermalogica.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-Dermalogica-Site/default/Stores-Find
Application Process: 
Cleanse Face with Normal Cleanser.




Dispense about a half-teaspoon of Daily Microfoliant® into very wet hands


create a creamy paste by rubbing hands together


Apply to face in circular motions, avoiding the eye area


( This is how the product will look after one minute)

Massage gently for one minute, then rinse thoroughly. 

Pros: It leaves the skin feeling very very smooth. It has slightly brighten some (Not all) of my dark spots. It has reduce my white heads on my chin completely and slightly reduced my black heads on my nose (mostly). 
Cons: Price 
Final Thoughts: I absolutely love this product. Its really hard for me to find products that can help with my black heads and white heads. So I'm really loving this product when it comes to helping those stubborn black and white heads leave. I have notice some of my dark spots around my chin and on my cheek have lighten up since using this product. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth I really don't have to apply moisturizer afterwards. I honestly do not have anything bad to say about this product except for the price. I do however think it is worth the price but I do not think you should break the bank to get it. All in all I do love this product I would give it a 9 out of 10.

That is about all for now thank you guys so much for stopping by. Check out Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant here. Have you tried this product?! Let me know your thoughts on it below. If not would you purchase this product?! Let me know below. I hope you guys are having an amazing day. I love you all and until next time.

XOXO, 
Keevie





No comments: