It Seems That All The Autumn Leaves Are Falling

0 Comments










Hat: Target (Similar)  |  Vest: Belk  (Similar) | Top: Body Central (Similar) | Pants: American Apparel (Disco Pants) | Shoes: Charlotte Russe (Similar) | Bag: Forever21 (Similar) |  Lips: Wet and Wild Cherry Bomb, Sugar Plum Fairy, and Vamp it Up

Hi loves!!!! Fall is finally here, and I couldn't be happier, Fall hats are a big trend again this year and also fur vest. I wanted to go all black and pair the vest and hat with a sheer top and a pair of disco pants from american apparel. Dark lips are perfect with this look so I mixed together a few of my wet and wild lipsticks to create this gorgeous dark lip. I looooove dark lips for the fall, if you would like to see some of my favorite fall lip colors check them on my youtube channel you can search O'keevia Howard on youtube or just click the link at the bottom. I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Are you guys just as excited for Fall as I am?! I sure hope so. Anyway thanks for stopping by, I love you guys and until next time,

XOXO, 
Keevie <3


No comments: