Music Festival Inspired Look | ZNU Clothing

2 Comments






Hi loves!!!! I am back after not blogging for almost a month. I've missed blogging and talking with you guys so much. I've been doing my Youtube so you guys can catch up on my videos Here. I recently moved so i've been settling in and trying to find places to shoot for the blog. So thats a little about where i've been. How have you guys been? I've made a few changes since the last time I blogged changes to the layout and changes to the schedule. I'm going to try to blog Monday - Friday for a while starting next week hopefully I can stick to it :) but thats enough about that lets get into todays look. In light of Coachella being last weekend and this coming weekend along with all of the music festivals coming up I wanted to do a simple music festival inspired look. The heels are optional this look would be just as cute with sandals. This dress was sent to me from a company called ZNU Clothing and they have beautiful pieces at a great price. They are an online store similar to Sheinside. Shop their beautiful pieces Here. The necklace is from an online handmade jewelry store Muwae.com they have amazing jewelry pieces. If you would like to know more about them check out my Friday Reviews this Friday for more details. I hope you guys enjoy this post it feels so good to finally be back. Thank you guys for stopping by and until next time.









Hat: Target (Similar) | Necklace: Muwae.com (Here) | Dress: ZNU Clothing (Here) | Bag: Target (Old) | Shoes: Forever21 (Old) 



XOXO,
Keevie


2 comments:

  1. Very cute dress. I would probably wear it with some gladiator sandals or some huarache sandals if I were headed to a festival! I love your hat - sometimes I miss my straight hair just because I wish I could wear floppy hats!
    x Tanaka
    www.swankxtar.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so cute together. I checked out your blog your hair is beautiful I love your style.
      xoxo, keevie

      Delete