EARTH TONES | MONOCHROME

0 Comments
Hi Loves!!! I know I know I know.... I said in my last blog post I was going to be more consistent with blogging and upload Monday - Friday but yesterday I was so busy running errands it was really too late to sit down and do a post but i'm back today. Todays blog post is going to be a monochrome polyvore. One of the hot fashion trends for 2015 is monochrome fashion so today I decided to put monochrome with my style and create this look. Sometimes people think monochrome is only black white and grey but you really can do monochrome with the same color or any color or with different shades of the same color its really up to you. Being the minimalist at heart that I am lol I wanted to do a white monochrome look  but at the moment i'm really obsessed with earth tones so I decided to do a more earth tone look. I hope you guys enjoy this post let me know some of your favorite monochrome looks and until next time. 



Monochrome






XOXO,
Keevie


No comments: