Feelin' The Love (Valentine's Day 2K15)

1 Comments




Hi loves!!! Valentine's Day is this weekend and finding the right look is very important. I love to wear red, pink and anything with hearts on it around this time of the year. So I put together this look here completely filled with LOVE! I paired this red turtleneck crop top with a red body con skirt to create the perfect co-ord set. I pair it with this gorgeous tan Coat and cheetah print heels. I really need to invest in some good nude heels anyone know some good ones. This look is perfect for warmer and cooler areas. Check out the look below :)












Top: 599Fashion (Here) | Skirt: Forever21 (Here) | Coat: Target (Here) | Shoes: Forever21 (Similar)

Check Out My Valentine's Day Lookbook!!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Share with me some of your V Day looks I would love to see them. I hope you guys have an amazing Valentines Day. Thank you so much for stopping by and until next time
XOXO,
Keevie


1 comment:

  1. I only have one word : GORGEOUS ! X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back !
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete