Spring Trends + SheInside Publisher Program

0 Comments






Hi Guys!!!! Today I wanted to share with you guys my trendy must haves from SheInside. Because Spring is coming up I have been obsessing over spring piece. SheInside has some great spring pieces. Some of my faves are:




Jumpsuits: I have never owned a jumpsuit which is kind of weird now that I think about it but lately I have been obsessing over them. For some reason I have also really been loving the color green. I came across this green Jumpsuit from SheInside and haven't stop thinking about it since :)




Capes/Ponchos: I have really been loving poncho type sweaters and jackets. They really spice up an outfit. I know it may not be some people cup of tea but I have really been loving them. They make any outfit look chic. I came across this one on SheInside in a blazer form and it is HOT!!!




Lace: Lace has really been a trend in 2015 so far. I love anything lace (tops, skirts, and dresses etc.). It is also great for catching his eye. Being that Valentines Day is right around the corner lace is the perfect pick.   This dress caught my eye on SheInside site not only because it has lace but because it is cream and we all know I love cream. 

Right Now SheInside is  offer a Valentine's Day special for $8 off when you spend over $55 use the code valentine8 and $18 off when you spend $115 use the code valentine18 deal ends Feb. 14, 2015.
Click HERE for their Valentine's Day Sale!!



I would also love to tell you guys about the SheInside Publisher Program.  SheInside is an Online Store that has trendy items that are hot and in style right. From hot looks on the runway to your favorite celebrity outfits, you can find them on sheinside.com. SheInside has a program for bloggers called the publisher program where you share the products and promotions from SheInside to your followers or put the banners on your blog,then you can get high commissions and extra bonus from SheInside. Of course you can use the money in this program to buy somethings on SheinsideYou can post SheInside collages or some other posts to promote SheInside brand,if your post could bring sales or visits,you can get 10% commissions  from the each SheInside sale. You can choose 2 types of collaboration methods: 
1.) By orders (10% commission per order).
2.) By sign-ups (US$0.3 per sign-up).
 You can share your SheInside post on your Tumblr, Fashion blog, Facebook or any other social net works! Are you interested?! If so click HERE to sign up Today!!! For more information click HERE!!!!!

I hope you guys enjoy this post. Have you tried SheInside yet?! If so what are some of you guys favorites? Let me know in a comment below. Don't forget to share this post so others can see it and if you haven't already check out SheInside.com. I hope you guys are have an amazing day and until next time
XOXO,
Keevie





No comments: