How to Make Any Color Lip Color Work On Darker Skin + My Favorite Nude and Pink Lipstick

0 Comments




Hi loves. I wanted to show you guys how to make any lipstick work for darker skin tones. I also wanted to show you guys my favorite nudes and pinks and how I get them to work for me. Enjoy!











Products Mentioned:
Jordana Lip Liner Baby Berry
Jordana Lip Liner Tawny
Ruby Kiss Lip Liner Plum
NYX Lip Liner Cappuccino
NK Lip Liner Pink Sachet
Maybelline The Buffs Stormy Sahara
Maybelline The Buffs Blushing Beige
LimeCrime Coquette
Mac Mocha
Maybelline Born With It
Rimmel Kate Moss 17
NYX Butter Lipstick Cotton Candy
LimeCrime Countessa Fluorescent
NYX Butter Lipstick Razzle
Mac Viva Glam Nicki
Mac Pink Nouveau
Maybelline Vivid Pink Pop





Music: Jay Ellyiot Perfect Love: https://soundcloud.com/jayellyiot/sets/featured-free-downloads-as-of

I hope you guys enjoyed this video if you did be sure to like and share it . What are some of you favorite nudes and pinks leave them in a comment below because I would Love to know. Thanks so much for watching and until next time.
xoxo,
Keevie



No comments: