Blue & White Spring StyleBook

0 Comments

Hi loves. I put together this blue and white spring stylebook, this is part one of my Spring Stylebook. Check out the video below!! Enjoy!




Look One: asymmetrical skort






Top: Target
Skort: Ebay
Shoes: Rue 21
Shades: Forever 21

Look Two: All White




Top: Old Navy
Pants: My mom
Shoes: Target
Shades: WetSeal

Look Three: Floral Shorts






Blazer: Thrifted
Tank: Target
Shorts: Target
Shades: Target
Shoes: Target
Purse: Target

Look Four: Circle Skirt





Top: My Mom
Skirt: Ebay
Shoes: Converse


Music: Jay Ellyiot Perfect Love: https://soundcloud.com/jayellyiot/sets/featured-free-downloads-as-of

I hope you guys enjoyed this look if you did be sure to like and share it . If you try out this look be sure to tag me in it. Thanks so much for watching and until next time.
xoxo,
Keevie


No comments: