PURE POPLIN

0 Comments




Hi Loves!!! Welcome back! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Today's look is Pure Poplin. Shirt dresses have made a huge comeback I remember back in high school in 2010 I had a jean shirt dress and I loved it so much who would've thought it would be back in style now 5 years later. Nonetheless, this white button up top is oversized on me (short people problems) lol so I just wore it as a dress of course I have shorts on under it. I decided to pair this look with a suede pair of over-the-knee boots because suede is totally in right now :) I hope you guys enjoy this post. Lets chat hit me up on my social media or comment below. Thanks for stopping by and until next time.















Top: Thrifted 
Shorts: Kohls 
Boots: Target
Purse: Just Fab
Lips: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Monte Carlo

Check Out My Latest Video:



XOXO,
Keevie






No comments: