Bare Minimum

0 Comments

Hi Loves!! Happy Friday! I hope everyone day is going great! Today's look is a casual look for me, its really simple comfortable but still cute. I decided to pair this knitted top ( you can wear something under it I just chose not to) which was perfect for today's weather with my white ankle skinny jeans (regular skinnys on me Short People Problems) because white jeans are a spring/summer must have. I ended the look with a pair of black single sole ankle strap heels which were perfect because it was so hot today and my cat eye shades from dresslink lastly my alexander wang rockie duffel dupe from forever21. I hope you guys enjoy this really easy and comfortable look. Let me know your thoughts below. Don't forget to share this post and if you recreate it with your own touch be sure to tag me in it. Thanks for stopping by and until next time.







Top: Forever21 (Similiar)
Pants: Old Navy (Here)
Shoes: GoJane (Here)
Purse: Forever21 (Here)
Shades: DressLink (Here)

XOXO,
Keevie



No comments: