So Many Details

0 Comments





Hi loves!!! I teamed up with  Dresslink.com. to bring you guys today's look. I have been loving the high split maxi tops since I saw Beyonce in Say Yes video lol and now I finally have one. I decided to pair it with my disco pants for a more fitted look and nude heels yes nude heels I finally have a pair to tie up the look. I hope you guys enjoy today's look. Be sure to check out dresslink.com for more affordable pieces. If you want more info or if you want to see more of the pieces I received from Dresslink be sure to check out O'keevia Howard on Youtube. Thank you guys so much for stopping by and until next time. 













Top: DressLink (Here) | Pants: American Apparel (Here) | Shoes: GoJane (Here) | Purse: Michael Kors (Here) | Shades: DressLink (Here) | Lips MAC Ruby Woo (Here)

XOXO,
Keevie





No comments: