White On White

0 Comments


















Blazer : eBay / Tank: Walmart / Skort: eBay / Shoes: Rue21 / Necklace: eBay / Rings: Forever21 /

Hi Loves!!
I recently got this white blazer in the mail form eBay and couldn't wait to style it. I decided to pair it with this white skort I got from eBay a while back. For shoes I decided to go with some nude flats. Nude Single Sole Ankle Strap Heels would have been perfect with this look but sadly I do not have a pair hopefully I can find a pair soon. I hope you guys enjoyed todays look. Thank you so much for stopping by as always be sure to share it so others can see it. Follow my blog if you are new here it’s free :)  and leave any comments you have below or if you want to say hey that’ll work too. Don’t forget to check out my social network links. Love you guys and until next time.


XOXO,
Keevie



No comments: