Spring Makeup: Yellow and Pink

0 Comments







Hi loves!! I'm done with finals so I can start back making videos....
I decided to make another spring tutorial. I wanted to make a wearable yellow eyeshadow look with pinks lips so I hope you guys enjoy!!








Products Used:
Covergirl & Olay eye concealer
ELF eyelid primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Milk
Loreal HIP Striking
Absolute Palette
Lorac Pro Palette
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow What's Your Name
Jordana Fabu Liner
NYC Kohl Eyeliner White
Maybelline Baby Skin
Benefit Hello Flawless
Hard Candy Glamoflauge
Ben Nye Banana Powder
Maybelline Fit Me
ELF Contouring Blush Bronzer
ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer
Jordana Lip Liner Berry Baby
Maybelline Pink Pop
NYX Butter Lipstick Cotton Candy

Music: Beyonce No Angel Remake 2 Master

Thanks for watching :)
xoxo,
Keevie


No comments: