Spring Get ready With Me: Orange Eyes & Lips

0 Comments

Hi loves!  Welcome back, so I didn’t know exactly how I wanted my makeup to look this I just knew I was feeling very orange lol. So I put together this look here and thought it would be a great get ready with me ready with me video.







Products Used:
Benefit That Gal 
Covergirl Queen All day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation - Amber Glow
Benefit Stay Don’t Stray
BH Cosmetic 26 Color Palette Neutral Eyeshadow & blush
Lorac Pro Palette
Lanmei Pigments
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer - Tan
Ben Nye Banana Powder
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer - Sunny
L’oreal Voluminous Smothering Eyeliner
NYC Instant Lash
Rimmel Lash Accelerator
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
LimeCrime Cosmopop
Maybelline Color Vivid Electric Orange
ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer
Benefit Watts Up
Revlon Nearly Naked Face Powder



I hope you all enjoyed. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope your day is just as amazing as you are and I will talk to you soon. 
xoxo

Keevie


No comments: