Gold Smokey Eye With A Pop of Teal

0 Comments


Hi Loves!! Spring is on its way so why not get started Spring Makeup Ideas. I am so excited I have so many spring tutorials to come. For the first one I thought I would start with a gold smokey eye with a pop of teal. It reminds me of Pocahontas so its totally appropriate for spring and winter. I hope you guys enjoy.  







Products Used:
NYC Brow Pencil
Maybelline Singe Shadow Made for Mocha
E’lF Mineral Infused Primer
L’oreal True Match - W7
ELF Eyelid Primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo -Bold Gold
Lorac Pro Palette
Jordana Fabu Liner
Blue Shadow Stick (Gift Set)
Absolute Palette
L’oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
L’oreal Butterfly Mascara
Rimmel lash Accelerator 
NYC Bronzer Wheel
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Airspun Loose Face Powder
MAC Studio Fix Powder
Lorac Baked Bronzer
NYX Lip LIner Cappuccino 
Limecrime Coquette

Thank you guys so much for stopping by. If you try out this look be sure to tag me in it with the #officiallyoh. I hope your day is just as wonderful as you are and until next time.
xoxo

Keevie


No comments: