Bronze Eye Look 3 Lip Colors

0 Comments


Hi loves!! Today I wanted to do Beyonce’s Partition Inspired video but it didn’t really turn out the way I wanted it to so I just ended up add three of my favorite lipsticks to the look.












Products used:
Maybelline Made for Mocha
NYC Brow Pencil
Elf Mineral Face Primer
Revlon Color stay Foundation: Toast
ElF eyelid primer
Maybelline Color tattoo Bad to the bronze
Lorac Pro Palette
Hard Candy Glamoflauge
Ben Nye Banana Powder
NYC Color Wheel
Mac Studio Fix NC45
Jordana Fabu Liner
Rimmel Scandalous Eyes
Benefit They’re Real
Rimmel Lash Accelerator
Benefit Watts Up
ELF Health glow Bronzer
Maybelline The Bluffs Stormy Sahara
Mac Creme sheen Lip glass Fashion Scoop
Mac Ruby Woo
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Shameless



 I really hope you guys enjoyed this post. What are some of your favorite lipsticks at the moment leave them below. Thank you so much for stopping by and until next time,
xoxo,

Keevie


No comments: