New Year New Furrr

0 Comments
Happy New Year Loves!!!I hope everyone had a fun and safe new year. I wanted to start the year off right with a fashion post. I Know I Know I am always saying i'm going to do more fashion post well this year I plan to be more active with my blog and my channel so I can improve them both. So I will posting a fashion post on here every week and uploading on my channel Monday-Friday. I am going to try my best to keep to this but I will go into more details about blog/channel changes in a video soon. For now I wanted to share with you guys my outfit from New Years Day. So I hope you enjoy and until time.Stay Blessed. Stay Cool. Peace.












Vest: Belk, Shirt: Old Navy, Pants: WetSeal, Boots: Forever21, Purse: JustFab
Lips: Mac RubyWoo 

XOXO
O'keevia Howard





No comments: