My Favorite Spring Lippies :)

0 Comments
Hi Girls,
I love the Spring Season as a whole but I especially love the makeup and fashion. So today I decided to share some of my favorite Spring Lipstick,Stains and Glosses with you all today. Be sure to watch the video at the end of the post to see a lip swatch of each product. 
1. First up is a nude color and nude is great for everyday use. My favorite nude lipstick at the moment for the spring would Maybelline Color Whisper in the color bare to be bold.
2. Next up is a coral color from NYX in the color Twist.
 3. Next is my favorite lipstick even though it is not a spring color, it's one of my favs so I wear year round. It is NYX Violet Ray.

 4. Next is Maybelline Vivid Color in the Color Brazen Berry. This is a really pretty purple kinda of dark pink color.
 5. Next is Wet and Wild Fuchsia with Blue Pearl.
6. Next is also another fav and it is Maybelline Color Whisper in Pink Possibilities. It is a really pretty natural pink color. 
7. Maybelline Vivid Pink Pop- A very bright neon pink color on the lips another one of the favs. ( I know  I keep saying this lol)

8.  Now for Lipstains- this lip pencil from Sephora it's a pretty fuchsia color on the lips. Great for Spring. 



 9. If you can't tell I love pinks especially during the spring :).  This last pink is MACs Pink Nouveau Very simliar to vivid pink pop above but brighter. (watch the video for a full understanding).
10. Last but not least, My favorite Reds for the season. I usually pair the lipstick and lipgloss together for a really bold red color on the lips. 

Watch Here:



Let me know your favorite spring lipsticks, on Instagram or twitter by tagging #oohkayh, or comment on here, and there is always Tumblr :)  
Until next time.
xoxo,
OohKayH



No comments: