Maybelline Vivids and Color Whispers

0 Comments
Hi Guys,
I wanted to try the Maybelline Vivids and while I was out I decided to give the whispers another try. I didn't really like the first whisper because I got a nude color and it just looked like a lip gloss on me so I decided to give it another try with a colored one. While I was out I picked up a color whisper in the color Pink Possibilities and I absolutely love it. I am so glad I give it another try. I also picked up a vivid in the Brazen Berry and I love this one as well. So I decided to do swatches and a review of each one including the nude one I purchased a while back.

The vivid in the color Brazen Berry.
I absolutely love this lipstick its a great color for spring. In the tube it looks purple but on my lips it looks kind of pinkish purple. 

Color Whispers:

Pink Possibilities
I love this lipstick the color blends so well with my lips. This is a great color for spring too.

Bare to be Bold
I bought this lipstick when color whispers first came out and I wasn't so pleased with it. Its more of a lipgloss than lipstick. So I would wear it as a lipgloss. 


I would recommend all of these lipstick to anyone because I love them and they are very cheap the Vivids are $5.50 and the Color Whispers are $6.00 so they are very reasonable.
Thats all for now. 
xoxo,
oohkayh 









No comments: