D.I.Y Vintage High Waisted Shorts

1 Comments
Hi Guys so today I decided to make a pair of high waisted distressed shorts. I made a D.I.Y video on how I did it which I will add at the enjoy of this post. Hope you guys watch it.

So all you'll need for this D.I.Y project is a pair of jeans that you don't mind cutting up. I got my jeans from the thrift store so I didn't mind cutting them up. Next you'll need a pair of shorts that you like the length of for measuring where you want your shorts to stop while you're cutting them. Last but not least you will need a pair of scissors.
All you have to do I place the shorts on top of the jeans and cut where you want your shorts to stop. Then cut slits into the shorts where you want your distressed part to be. Be care and try not the cut the pockets. Wash them then dry them and you're done.


Be sure to watch the video for a better understanding. That's all for now and I will see you guys in my next post.

xoxo,
oohkayh


1 comment:

  1. hello, I'm following your blog, if you can follow my http://karinefriedmann.blogspot.com.br/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete