LookBook| How I style black and brown combat boots

0 Comments
Hi Guys,
I know I say this all of the time but you have to bare with me i'm a full time college student so I rarely post on here but i'm trying. Any who I've come up with an idea to make all of you guys and my subscribers happy. I've decided whenever I make a style video or OOTD or anything fashion related, I will post the information about it here on my blog. I figured this would allo me to post more on here instead of abandoning you all the way I have.  So lets get into todays post. Shall we? We shall :)

I decided to make a video on how I style combat boots.



I have two pair so I decided to style both pairs in black and brown.  I've had my black pair for about a year and a half and my brown since October. I actually forgot I had the brown until January. I wear them all of the time. I did three looks for each pair, and I tried to keep it to where you can wear it any season all you have to do is change a piece (i.e. a top, tights, or jeans).



The first three looks are with the black combat boots in which I purchased from Charlotte Russe.
I love every piece in the look I seriously forgot I had this skirt until I was looking in my closet the day I filmed this. 
Sweater: TJ Maxx
Skirt: PacSun
Ring Forever 21

This next look is probably my favorite out of all of the looks I put together here. I thinking about wearing this or something similar to an Odd Future Concert in March.
Beanie: Ross
Cardigan: Wet Seal
Shirt: Forever21
Shorts: Custom
Socks: Target  
Ring: Forever 21


I love this look as well its a very comfortable look. I've wore on days I really didn't feel like getting dress but I still wanted to look cute.
Beanie: Ross
Flannel: Thrifted
Tank: Wet Seal
Leggings: Walmart
Bag: Icing
Ring: Almost Pink

The next three looks are with the brown combat boots in which I purchased from GoJane.com.

I love to pair a cropped sweater with a highwaisted skirt or shorts and a pair of boots. I really love the look of it.
Sweater: JC Penny
Skirt: PacSun
Ring: Forever 21

Anything with elbow pads or shoulder pads I love it. 
Cardigan: SammyDress
Top: Target
Shirts: Custom
Tights: Walmart
Ring: Forever 21 

This last look is very me. Anyone who knows me knows I love anything jean. I really love the colors in this look as well. 
Vest: Khols
Shirt: Target
Pants: Old Navy
Boot Socks: Gift
Bag: Target
Ring: Forever21

I really enjoyed putting these looks together for you all. I hope you all enjoyed as well. Be sure to check out my youtube channel for more fashion and beauty related styles and tips. Oh yeah one last thing some of you may already know and some may not, but i've enter the face of E.L.F contest and it would mean the absolute world to me if you guys could go to this link:http://www.exploremodeling.com/Casting/elfCosmetics2013/81195/Okeevia_Howard.aspx  and vote for me once a day for as many days as you want. The contest ends March 31, 2013:). Thanks 
xoxo,
oohkayh




No comments: