Royalty Exotic?

0 Comments
Hello all, 
Sorry for not posting anything fashion related for the past couple of days. I have been very busy with my youtube videos. Any way today was a very beautiful today. I Decided to go outside before my shopping adventure and take a couple of shots for you guys. 



I always forget I have this top. This might be the second or third time I wore it. I really like the pattern of it.





Top: TJ Maxx
Jeans: Kohls
Shoes: Rue 21
Necklace & Ring: Forever 21 

I love this top Every time I wear it I have to wear it with plain jeans and shoes because the shirt is so Royalty exotic. (Whatever that means lol) 
I hope every one is having a great start to 2013. I really hope this is a great year for every one. Have great weekend & thanks for stopping by.
xoxo
<3





No comments: